Gifts for the Monkeys
Toys for monkeys must be sturdy, easy to clean and not battery operated. Old-fashioned children's activity centers with mirrors and moveable parts are a favorite.
See our Monkey Toy Guidelines for more ideas and things to avoid.
We can always use
- Rope - 3/4" and 5/8" polypropelene or natural/manila
- Plastic barrels and large buckets
- Shade cloth to make hammocks
- Gift cards (Home Depot, Lowes, Target, WalMart, etc.)
- Green and amber flood lights for monkey yard
- Yellow bug lights for porch lights on monkey buildings
- Dusk-to-dawn sensors for outdoor lights
For more ideas, see the Jungle Friends Wish List