Looking for an excuse to get your friends together? A Monkey Party is a fun way to catch up with friends and make new ones, while raising awareness of the need for providing safe sanctuary homes for monkeys in need.
You can wing it and send in any donations collected at your party, or you can use the tools below:
1. Send out invitations by attaching our invitation image to an email where you have written out the date, location and other details. Or create an event in Facebook and share the invitation image on your Facebook page. You can even do it the old fashioned way and mail out our printable invitations!
2. Ask your guests to RSVP, so you can call any that can't come and ask them to support Jungle Friends with a donation anyway. Just send them to our donation page!
3. At the party, show the 7-minute documentary, Almost Wild, to introduce Jungle Friends monkeys and our mission. (If it fits her schedule and very limited travel budget, Kari Bagnall, Jungle Friends founder, would love to come to your house party and do the talking for you!)
4. Guests can fill out our donation form to donate by credit card, or they can use the other side of the form to sponsor a monkey and donate as little as $10 per month or as much as they can afford.
5. Afterward, send or fax your sign-in sheets, donation/sponsorship forms, and funds collected to Jungle Friends. We will send personalized thank you notes to each donor.
It really is that easy! The key is to be very specific from the start that the purpose of the house party is to raise funds for the monkeys. That way your guests won't be surprised or offended that they are expected to donate. You can remind them that since Jungle Friends is a 501(c)(3) organization, all donations are tax deductible.
Contact us to let us know when your Monkey Party will happen, to discuss your plans or ask any questions.
Jungle Friends is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and your donations are tax deductible.
Florida Dept. of Agriculture & Consumer Services Registration #CH10986
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-345-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.